Pro Wrestling Impact

Pro wrestling coverage of TNA, WWE, and Independent Feds

Friday, August 27, 2004

Welcome To Pro Wrestling Impact

Hi All.

Welcome to Pro Wrestling Impact.

I wanted to do this blog because wrestling is one of my favorite things. I have been a fan for over 20 years.

I'm not going to write about just one certain league or one certain wrestler. What I plan to do it cover all pro wrestling such as TNA, Independant, WWE, and other wrestling related topics.

I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say and come back often.

2 Comments:

At 1:00 AM, Blogger Wayne Hurlbert said...

Congratulations on the successful launch of your new wrestling blog.

I look forward to reading your posts.

Keep up the great work!

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Hi Heather! Congratulations on your new wrestling blog. I live close to Kissimmee.....Lake Wales, Florida where I currently own and operate the Crazy Fish Bar and Grille. I also promote independent pro wrestling shows in the Haines City area. Ironically, I have recently been in touch with one of the female Texas roller derby groups in hopes of working out a deal that would bring roller derby back to Florida. So we share a couple of mutual interests! Anyway, I have access to some of the better indy wrestling talent in the state so let me know if I can set up any interviews for you in the near future.And if you have any ideas regarding suitable venue(s) for roller derby----please let ME know. Feel free to email me direct per my profile. Continued success....and if you're ever in Lake Wales...stop by for some great seafood on me! Peace, Matt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home