Pro Wrestling Impact

Pro wrestling coverage of TNA, WWE, and Independent Feds

Friday, September 24, 2004

Rouge Interview

1. What made you want to go into wrestling?


I just sorta fell into it. I kept seeing Chris Jericho whining and crying all the time, I just wanted to get into a wrestling ring and shut him up. Once there I realized what he was doing and fell in love with the world of wrestling.


2. Did you have support from your friends and family when you decided to go into wrestling?


I used to play in alot of rock bands so moving into pro wrestling wasn’t really that shocking to most of my friends or family, now they think I am really crazy.


3. Were you a wrestling fan growing up?


Not really, I was more into playing guitar and listening to KISS


4. Who is your favorite wrestler?


That one is a toss up. Its a running tie with Y2J and Shane O Mac


5. Who trained you and what wrestling school did you attend?


Bruce Wren and Alex Porteu at the SECW School of Wrestling


6. What wrestling leagues have you wrestled for?


Georgia: GIWA, SGWA, NAWA, GPXW, UCCW, GWA, EPW, NWA WILDSIDE

Florida: NGW, USWS, SECW, NNW, NRW, MFW, NWA CWFL,

AWF, DORY FUNK JR’S BANG TV, JPW


7. Have you held any titles? If so which ones?


SECW Cruiserweight Champion

MFW Hardcore Champion

MFW Cruiserweight Champion

NWA Jr Heavyweight Champion

NWA Mid-Florida Champion (Current)

3 Time SGWA Cruiserweight Champion


8. How long have you been wrestling?

For about 6 years


9. So far who has been your greatest opponent?


By far it has to be Rico Moon. Last time I faced him we both came off the top of a
18 foot ladder and crashed thru a table. I won the match but remember it well.


10. What are your wrestling goals?

At this point I have my sites set on TNA but as long as I can entertain fans and have fun doing it, that is awesome enough for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home