Pro Wrestling Impact

Pro wrestling coverage of TNA, WWE, and Independent Feds

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Thing To Come

Wrestling Families are a huge part of pro wrestling history! In the months to come I will be doing a few series on wrestling families. I will be doing articles and interviews of other wrestlers as well. I just think that the stories of families in wrestling is so fascinating!

Like all families there is success and tragedy! There are so many interesting stories of intrigue, mystery, hardships, misery, and death. I'm hoping to be able to do some interviews with a couple members in each family. I feel that will give us all a little bit more insight in to what it's like to be part of their family.

Each series will be numbered and divided in to sections that way any new readers will be able to easily start at the beginning of the series.

Here are some examples of the families I'm going to be working on The Samoan Dynasty, The Harts, and the Von Erich Curse!! Of course there are many families in wrestling that stretch a cross generations and well as gender. I hope to be able to cover them all! I hope you all enjoy reading about these amazing people!!

I'm going to start my family series with The Samoan Dynasty! This entails many great wrestlers. Some you know and others I think will surprise you! It all started with "High Chief" Peter Maivia and The Wild Samoans (Afa and Sika), and will go up to the most recent generation of them including The Rock and The Black Pearl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home