Pro Wrestling Impact

Pro wrestling coverage of TNA, WWE, and Independent Feds

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

TNA Victory Road & Impact

Hi I wanted to at least post something tonight since I am going to reformat my computer tonight. With getting my computer ready for this I didn't have a chance to write my blog today. I will be back up and running tomorrow.


Credit: PWInsider.com

Scheduled for Impact! is NWA Tag-Team
Champions Christopher Daniels and James Storm vs. Team Canada, and
Jeff Hardy vs. Monty Brown for the title shot against Jeff Jarrett
at Victory Road on the line. We will likely have live audio coverage
of the Impact! and SmackDown! tapings on WrestleZone Radio tonight
live starting 10:00PM EST.

As we have reported before, Terry Funk is now no longer scheduled to
work the TNA Victory Road pay-per view scheduled for November 7.
Funk apparently opted to not work the show when being informed that
Kevin Nash would be involved with it. According to one source,
Funk's entire attitude about working the show changed when hearing
of Nash's involvement. There is some heat between the two stemming
back from 2000 when Nash destroyed Funk during a match at the 2000
WCW Souled Out pay-per view. Funk was going to be wrestling Dusty
Rhodes at Victory Road, a match TNA had been building on their
television for a while now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home