Pro Wrestling Impact

Pro wrestling coverage of TNA, WWE, and Independent Feds

Friday, November 12, 2004

Hulk Hogan and "Macho Man" Randy Savage Feud

I want to just say how stupid I find this whole thing before I get started! As we all know Hulk Hogan and "Macho Man" Randy Savage have worked together for many years and for several promotions.

I'm not sure when there relationship went south or who started this feud nor do I care. But it is now just getting really stupid. I mean they are two grown men. But yet they are both acting like little kids.

Randy recently thought because Eminem is a white boy that can rap that he could to. Now I'm not a fan of rap music but I do know that Randy sucks at it but he insisted on talking crap about Hulk! It's been a whole big issue with the both of them.

They have on several occasions called the other one out, this big end all this bullshit fight has never happened. It seems it never will either!

Randy was working for TNA and made one appearance! At Victory Road but didn't show up for the Impact taping on Tuesday because Hulk Hogan was backstage and threatened him!

So needless to say Randy quit because he says there is unsafe working environment! It seems to me that Randy was a bit scared that he would lose in a real fight and made a run for it!

You know they could really do the rest of the world a favor if they would just fight it out and stop all this petty bickering. I mean enough already! Either fight it out or shut the hell up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home