Pro Wrestling Impact

Pro wrestling coverage of TNA, WWE, and Independent Feds

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

My Thoughts

I go to the TNA Impact tapping every week and I do have to say that they have been getting a lot better all the time! I think it has a lot to do with the new talent they have and the matches are just getting better all the time!

Now I know what some of you are thinking "what new talent"? Well, I mean Hall, Nash, DDP, and Savage. Don't get me wrong they have a lot of "new talent" that really is new such as Mikey Batts and Jerrelle Clark. But right now I want to talk about their most recent additions to their roster!

I know what a lot of you are thinking oh they're washed up there is no use for them, well they really work everyone up for the most part. I do think that Savage is a waste of air time but this isn't the first time I've said this! I have been bored with him long before there was a TNA!

But the others in my opinion really add something to the show! With Hall and Nash you either love them or you hate them but either way they really get you going. They really know how to work the crowd, which is something that all good wrestlers need to be able to do.

There are some and I'm not going to say who that have no business talking in that mic. You need to really be articulate and have the confidence to stand there running their mouth! Which is something Hall and Nash are very good at! Now on to DDP I'm not what you would call a fan of his but I'm so glad that they have someone that is going to have decent matches with Raven!!

Raven is one of my favorite wrestlers and there are times when he is not against or used in a way that shows his skill on and off the mic. Raven is very intelligent and really gets on a roll when he is talking!

So I'm glad he has someone to feud with that he can argue with as well! I know a lot of you still aren't convinced that bringing in these older wrestlers on is such a good idea. Well, they have a huge fan base that covers different generations. We should also keep in mind that wrestlers such as Konnan are around the same age!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home