Pro Wrestling Impact

Pro wrestling coverage of TNA, WWE, and Independent Feds

Monday, November 08, 2004

Telling It Like It Is by Jon-Michael Newton

Shout To An Inspiration

About 2 or 3 years ago, I was surfing on Yahoo! and I came across this
website run by a man named "Dynamic" Dave Goldberg. I have been a fan of
wrestling for a long time, and I had kind of wanted to do a column like this
for alittle while. Then I saw this man's website. And I knew I had an
inspiration.

Dave Goldberg hails from Monmouth, NJ, and has had his website up since
around 2000. He is very abrasive, moreso than me, and pulls no punches when
telling an opinion. We agree on many issues, such as People holding the
business down, and some people have no business being champs and stuff. And
we disagree on other points. But his column has always been entertaining,
and I have been a fan from the first time I saw it.

Sadly, for the last 3-4 years, Dave Goldberg has been fighting illness that
has put him in and out of the hospital. He has had an extra rough time of
it the last year or so, and has been in and out of treatments and
surgeries. In August, after he wrote his last column, he had to go in for
more treatments. No word on his present condition, but I hope the worst did
not happen.

If anyone knows about this website or if anyone has any knowledge on his
condition, I would really appreciate an update. And join me in wishing him
well, and I just want to say Thank You for being an inspiration. I know I
have a long way to go until I get to your level columnwise, but I am willing
to make the journey.

Next Week, a look at where TNA goes after Victory Road, and who may be
leaving WWE soon. Until the next time, take care, and you are all in my
thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home