Pro Wrestling Impact

Pro wrestling coverage of TNA, WWE, and Independent Feds

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Interview With Indy Wrestler Mr. Highlight

1. What made you want to go into wrestling?

Up until I went to my first indie show I was perfectly content being a fan. But for some reason it really had a grip on me, I was hooked.

2. Did you have support from your friends and family when you decided to go
into wrestling?


Absolutely not. Not at first anyway. Both my parents are college graduates and when I told them what I wanted to do they saw my future and college go down the drain. Plus my dad said that I was just not a big enough guy, I guess he was wrong.

3. Were you a wrestling fan growing up?

Off and on, I started watching when I was about 6 and got turned off around 1996 when all the stuff starting going on cable. Plus I have so many other sports I've played so I was always busy watching those.

4. Who is your favorite wrestler?

Harley Race.

5. Who trained you and what wrestling school did you attend?

I've trained with Bonez the Cutthroat

6. What wrestling leagues have you wrestled for?

I've done some stuff for NNW, working on NRW.


7. Have you held any titles? If so which ones?

No titles.

8. How long have you been wrestling?

Since July.

9. How would you discribe your wrestling style?

Old school.

10. Is there anyone you would like to wrestle but haven't had the chance to
wrestle yet?


On the indie circuit I think I would like to have a match with Rick the Reaper or Flatline. If I ever had the chance I would like to step into the ring with Ric Flair.

12. What is your favorite type of match to wrestle?

I like to take my time, a slow pace is always better in my book.

13. Do you have any signature moves?

Yes but they don't have names.

14. What are your wrestling goals?

TNA

15. Is there anything you would like to add?

The nickname Mr. Highlight goes way back, it's not just a wrestling name, I got it on the playgrounds playing basketball. It was actually a blessing in disguise that I had so many nicknames already all I had to do was pick one to wrestle under.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home