Pro Wrestling Impact

Pro wrestling coverage of TNA, WWE, and Independent Feds

Saturday, December 11, 2004

NNW Charity Show

NNW is doing a charity show on Dec. 12,2004 for Toys For Tots. The show is free just bring a new unwrapped toy to get admission. The show is going to be at Pirates Dinner Adventure! The show starts at 2pm.

Some of the awesome talent at this show is going to be Chasyn Rance, Barney Rumble, Mister Saint Laurent, Flatline, and the return of Justice! As well as many more NNW wrestlers.

I think this is an incredible awesome thing NNW is doing! I think that they are really in the Christmas spirit by doing something good for under privileged children. I think it is really inspiring for people. Sadly I wont be able to make the show because I will still be working if it was a little later I could.

Other than the fact that this show is for a great cause there is some outstanding local talent on the roster! I’ve seen several of them in action several times and I’m sure that it’s going to be a great show. Plus you get the return of Justice to the ring. Justice has some amazing highflying moves!

If you’re interested in other collections for the Holidays OROCK 105.9 FM is doing Songs for Soldiers just take a new unwrapped CD or CD’s to one of there events and they are shipping the CD’s over to Iraq giving the soldiers the gift of music for the holidays!

Also Real Rock 101.1 FM is collecting non-perishable food items for Second Harvest Food Bank at their events. If your not in the Orlando, FL area I’m sure there is something similar in your area! Remember it is the season of giving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home