Pro Wrestling Impact

Pro wrestling coverage of TNA, WWE, and Independent Feds

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Sean Waltman's Site

While I was cruising through the wrestling sites I check on a regular basis I found a letter on Sean Waltman's (AKA X-Pac) Official Site to the Mark Kronin and Mindless Entertainment! About the way he feels about them exploiting Joanie "Chyna" Laurer in there reality TV show "The Surreal Life"!

Now I haven't see "The Surreal Life" since the first season and I felt the whole show did nothing but exploit the celebrities as well as cause as much problems for them as they could. They were forever putting them in one bad situation after another. Like if they knew their was someone with a drug and alcohol problem they make sure there was lots of booze to go around!



Just hoping that something would happen to bring up the ratings! I was unable to copy the letter but if you follow this link to his site the letter is on the front page and I feel it is worth the read. www.seanwaltman.com I just feel that it is worth the read and feel it is probably 100% accurate!

The letter also mentions Joanie's appearance on the Howard Stern Show. I did listen to her on there just because it had to do with wrestling and I wanted to hear what she was up to. I felt the whole show was a mess and she probably shouldn't have been on there in the condition she was in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home