Pro Wrestling Impact

Pro wrestling coverage of TNA, WWE, and Independent Feds

Monday, January 31, 2005

Telling It Like It Is..By John-Michael Newton

This Week: Breaking Down The Royal Rumble, And Other Thoughts.

This Sunday will bring the Royal Rumble. Up until 2003, this was hands-down
the best PPV that the WWE had, and that INCLUDED Wrestlemania. Now, the
Rumble is nothing more than an afterthought, and yet another reason the WWE
needs to end the "brand extension".

It is pretty academic. Either Cena will win the Rumble and win the WWE
title at Mania, or Batista will win and Cripple H will blatantly refuse to
put him over, like he has everyone else. Personally I would rather see Cena
go over in the Mania Main event, because Cena has the potential to be a HUGE
star and draw, whereas Batista is a little rough around the edges. He is
over big time and has a good appearance, but we all know what will happen if
he and the LAME are in the main event. i have never thought of a mid-carder
like JBL being champ, but I will give him credit for being eager to put Cena
over for the title.

Until the brand extension mercifully ends, I have my past memories to go
back on. Such as the 1992 Rumble, one of Flair's greatest performances in
his career. the 1997 Rumble, with Austin and Hart going at it. And who can
forget The Crock caving Dick Foley's retarded head in with a chair 15 times,
and Undertaker smashing Maven's head through the popcorn machine in 2002.
The Royal Rumble has given us some of the best and funniest memories in
Wrestling (ESPECIALLY the Bushwacker Luke's 4.6 second appearance). Along
with King Of The Ring, the Rumble is one of the things the WWE's extension
has destroyed.

TNA's PPV comes up on Feb 13th. Of course, the Undercard is strong, and of
course, The Main Event is Lame.....Jeff "TRIPLE J" Jarrett vs. Fat and Lazy
Kevin Nash. Two of the biggest LEECHES in wrestling being shoved down our
throat. Jarrett and Nash only care about themselves and no one else. I
wish Heyman would come in and fire their worthless asses. Apologies to a
few paople, but Heyman is not the scumbag people think he is. The Dudleys
can attest to that.

Well that is all for this week, time to go out with my friends and freexze
our butts off in New York. Shout out to Sign Guy Foley and the Pit Crew,
Heather, and The Hawk. War Cena winning at Mania..OUT!!!

JMN

24 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger 122272 said...

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searcing for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a penis enlargement reviews related site pertaining to penis enlargement reviews related articles.

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger Richpoo said...

Just thought i would say hi from Japan. Doing some blog surfing and found your site. Im looking for some cool styles of center sports for my own blog. Theres some really amazing blogs about. if you have time check out my site you will find information on center sports. Well when i get my blog running hope you come and check it out.

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Tom Naka said...

I have a temporary international health insurance
site. It pretty much covers temporary international health insurance
related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Jim Naka said...

Keep it up. I enjoy your nice blog. check out my lesbian sex toy site. It pretty much covers lesbian sex toy related stuff.

 
At 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site i came here searching for make money online today and was looking for other people who are interested in make money online today
You might be interested in make money online today

 
At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found you radom Blogging. Blog On.
See The Top Ten For yourself

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey came across your site looking for other top 10 affiliate program related sites, and yours came up. Not bad ranking for the terms "top 10 affiliate program" anyway i invite you all since im here to join my new forum! Start posting today! Makecash.org

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Help me Dude, I'm lost.

I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw Elvis in the supermarket yesterday.

No honest really, he was right there in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender".

He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a shiny, new plasmatv to go with that blue suede sofa of yours.

But Elvis said I, In the Ghetto nobody has a plasma tv .

Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger then I'm gonna go home and ask Michael Jackson to come round and watch that waaaay cool surfing scene in Apocalypse Now on my new plasma tv .

And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . .

"You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on "

Strange day or what? :-)

 
At 1:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

affiliate book online sport is great

i found here searching for the word affiliate book online sport and your site was listed high on the word affiliate book online sport
GOOD JOB

affiliate book online sport

 
At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i got here searching for cash make quick tip
Your sites not too bad!

You got good rankings for them keywords cash make quick tip

Check out my site
cash make quick tip

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Johnjon said...

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about niche affiliate marketing program You should check it out sometime.

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool blog you got! I just added you to my bookmarks!

I have a great article resource you might want to check out.

 
At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome - Save $50 on a playstation 2...Whoopee!!

Misspelledauctions.com

This is a great site people!

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a christmas gift site/blog. It pretty much covers gift ideas for christmas related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger GS said...

Hey here is a site that actually gives away FREE tickets to Las Vegas shows. They have other useful information regarding Las Vegas getaways and david brenner tickets Check it out david brenner tickets

 
At 4:42 AM, Blogger Barton said...

This site gives away FREE tickets to Las Vegas shows. They have other great Las Vegas stuff including info about thunder from down under tickets Check it out thunder from down under tickets

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you a Wrestling Fan? Join us at DiscussWrestling.Com

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog enjoyed it :)

Keep up the excellent work! and i bookmarked u!

so cant wait for ur next post! :)

Thanks!!

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog with interesting topics. I have a website that offers alot of controversial topics here. Just go to the links page and look for "Video Reviews"

 
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog about jvc dvd player. I also have a Blog/Website about jvc dvd player which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a **shirts** site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Brian O'mally said...

Dear fellow blogger,

I perused your post with much interest as I was looking for ways to trade in kansas highway construction. But unfortunately your post did not exactly cover trading in kansas highway construction. Yet I have fount a website that allows you to trade in almost anything like kansas highway construction on interest free credit, and you can pay for your kansas highway construction whenever you want. Here is the link one more time: kansas highway construction.

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Brian O'mally said...

Dear fellow blogger,

I perused your post with much interest as I was looking for ways to trade in kansas highway construction. But unfortunately your post did not exactly cover trading in kansas highway construction. Yet I have fount a website that allows you to trade in almost anything like kansas highway construction on interest free credit, and you can pay for your kansas highway construction whenever you want. Here is the link one more time: kansas highway construction.

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Brian O'mally said...

Dear fellow blogger,

I perused your post with much interest as I was looking for ways to trade in kansas highway construction. But unfortunately your post did not exactly cover trading in kansas highway construction. Yet I have fount a website that allows you to trade in almost anything like kansas highway construction on interest free credit, and you can pay for your kansas highway construction whenever you want. Here is the link one more time: kansas highway construction.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home