Pro Wrestling Impact

Pro wrestling coverage of TNA, WWE, and Independent Feds

Thursday, January 27, 2005

TNA Merchandise

Before I really get into this column let me just say one of my favorite things is merchandise! I love going to concerts or sporting events and buying merchandise! Why, well I think that it’s a way to combine some of my favorite things! Plus I get to walk around in t-shirts or what ever and support my favorite team and/or player!

Well enough about me! After all you don’t read the column to learn about me you, you read it because it’s about a sport we all love wrestling!!

For any of you that haven’t been to the merchandise section of TNA’S website you are missing out on some great things! They have just gotten some cool new stuff and there is more on the way!

One of the first things I’m really excited over is TNA is getting action figures! Now I don’t care if your young or old action figures rule! My son has a ton of the WWE ones but he is really excited over the TNA ones!



TNA’S action figures are going to be made by Toy Biz (they're a Marvel Company). The figures are due out in the spring of this year there release date hasn’t been set yet. But they are planning over a dozen figures with the first four being Jeff Jarrett, AJ Styles, Abyss, and Raven. All action figures will come with weapons such as guitars, tables, and chairs. They are also planning a six-sided ring to go with the figures!

Another thing that all fans love are t-shirts! TNA’S new Liquid Blue tees are incredible. At this point they one have four different styles but I am really looking forward to more from them. The ones they have right now are AMW, “The Alpha Male” Monty Brown, Abyss, and Raven. They are all on black tees but the color quality is outstanding!

Now I don’t know about the rest of you but I have tons of DVD’S. I have everything from rock concerts to comedies to wrestling. TNA has their own line of DVD’S. There are six titles to choose from. The ones they have are Phenomenal: The Best of AJ Styles, The Best of 3LK, The Best of AMW, The Best of the X-Division Matches, The Best of the Ultimate X, and The Best of TNA Title Matches!



Now I am very surprised that they don’t have “The Best of Tag Team Matches” because they have way to many tag matches! I could go on all day about how they have to many tag matches and not enough female matches! But other then that and a couple other small things in my opinion TNA is still the best wrestling out there! Yeah I know people love WWE but do you all really still love WWE or are you just hoping to see a glimmer of the greatness it used to be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home