Pro Wrestling Impact

Pro wrestling coverage of TNA, WWE, and Independent Feds

Saturday, February 12, 2005

My Thoughts

I was going to follow up Hawks column with a complete review of last nights Impact but I have decided that I just need to vent or get up on my soap box to complain what ever you prefer! Now not that Impact didn't have some great matches such as the main event of Kidd Kash, Lance Hoyt, and Raven VS. "The Redneck Tag Team" (Dustin Rhodes and AMW).

There was also a 3 man X-Division match with Sharkboy, "Primetime" Elix Skipper, and Chris Sabin was another incredible match. All three of these great athletes have got some killer moves! As much as I would like to go more into these matches I really need to talk about my least favorite part, if not the lamest part of the show David Young VS. NASCAR Jeff Hamond!

Now I know I stated last week that I thought this was going to be lame but lame didn't start to describe it!! David Young came to the ring with Michael Shane and Frankie Kazarian. Which was David's first mistake since you get nothing but trouble getting mixed up with those two! His second was agreeing to this stupid match!

NASCAR Jeff Hamond entered the ring with BG James! At least Jeff wore a shirt this week because a repeat of him shirtless isn't something we want to see again! There was cheating on both sides of this incredibly stupid match. They stated that David hasn't won a match in two years well with him not being able to win against Jeff maybe he needs to look into another profession!

Oh I think the part of the match that really made it go down as the lamest thing in pro wrestling. Was Jeff's finishing move! He totally ripped off Dusty's elbow drop but added his own spin to it first he put his hands in front of him like he was driving then made the same noise that kids make when they are playing with hot wheels circled him then did it! The whole time I'm sitting there going I hope this isn't really happening!!

I totally understand that NASCAR is huge in this area and at this time of the year with the Daytona 500 next week but this was a huge mistake! What would have been much better would have been to invite some NASCAR drivers to come to the show and sit them in the audience! Well I think you should give that some thought for next year! Lets just hope with BikeWeek around the corner they aren't going to have the wrestlers ride motorcycles to the ring or maybe I have an idea they can do a cage of death match with a couple of the X-Division wrestlers on motorcycles like they have at the circus!

7 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Anonymous nextel cup said...

Hi there He her, I was just browsing, looking for nascar drivers related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a nascar drivers site. You can get current Nascar news as well as info on all your favorite drivers, the 2005 Nascar schedule, how to get cheap Nascar tickets, track info and more. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!

 
At 11:24 PM, Anonymous nascar wrecks said...

Hi He her, very unique blog you have! I was looking for nextel cup related information and came across your site. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a nextel cup site. You can get current Nascar news as well as info on all your favorite drivers, the 2005 Nascar schedule, how to get cheap Nascar tickets, track info and more. Please visit and enjoy!

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous nascar wrecks said...

Nice blog He her. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for nascar wrecks related information and found your site. I have a nascar wrecks site. You can get current Nascar news as well as info on all your favorite drivers, the 2005 Nascar schedule, how to get cheap Nascar tickets, track info and more. Please try and visit it, see what you think and enjoy!

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Dale Jarrett said...

Hi He her. I was looking for nextel cup related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a nextel cup site. You can get current Nascar news as well as info on all your favorite drivers, the 2006 Nascar schedule, how to get cheap Nascar tickets, track info and more. Check it out when you can :)
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

 
At 11:13 PM, Anonymous nascar drivers said...

Nice blog He her. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for Jimmie Johnson related information and found your site. I have a Jimmie Johnson site. You can get current Nascar news as well as info on all your favorite drivers, the 2006 Nascar schedule, how to get cheap Nascar tickets, track info and more. Please try and visit it, see what you think and enjoy!
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous auto racing said...

Hi there He her, I was just browsing, looking for nextel cup related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a nextel cup site. You can get current Nascar news as well as info on all your favorite drivers, the 2006 Nascar schedule, how to get cheap Nascar tickets, track info and more. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger alberthaanstra said...

Tip: Follow all the World News as it happens from your desktop on Thedailyposts.com - Free Online Newspaper

 

Post a Comment

<< Home