Pro Wrestling Impact

Pro wrestling coverage of TNA, WWE, and Independent Feds

Saturday, March 26, 2005

CCW News

Credit: CCW'S Official SiteMarch 21 , 2005

I met Gordo D. Pallone at Starbucks on a rainy Thursday morning. We were set to discuss CCW’s first year in business for an article on their web site. I took a sip of my steaming Mocha Latte and just as I was about to ask my first question, Mr. Pallone’s cell phone began to ring. It was obvious by the inquisitive look on his face as he glanced at the caller ID that he didn’t recognize the number.
“Hello, Gordo D. Pallone.”
His eyes widened as he excused himself and took the call outside. My curiosity built as I watched him pacing and talking with his hands. He wrote something down, while nodding and then hung up the phone.

He walked back in with a smile so big he could’ve fit a banana in his mouth sideways!
“What was that all about?”
“The Blackheart’s Challenge for March 26th has just been filled! I apologize but we’re going to have to reschedule this interview. I have to run out and get the contract signed.”

“Who is the challenger?” I asked. His obvious enthusiasm had me guessing and I couldn’t wait to find out who had called.
He looked like the cat who just ate the canary. “You’ll find out in Coral Springs on March 26th,” he replied as he walked out the door still grinning.

Seth Gregg has been running his mouth for months and The Blackheart has been backing that ranting up with victory after victory. Could this Saturday in Coral Springs be the day the self proclaimed “Man in Charge” is silenced? I for one can’t wait to find out!
Don’t miss Chained in Coral Springs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home