Pro Wrestling Impact

Pro wrestling coverage of TNA, WWE, and Independent Feds

Friday, March 11, 2005

CCW Update

I wanted to start off by saying I didn’t mean to be so neglectful of the site this past week but my computer went down and I didn’t have time to do any articles at work so I’m going to try to make up for it this week.

Now on to my article, I was on the Coastal Championship Wrestling site today. The information for thier up coming show was on there. There was one match that really got my attention. They are having a handcuff lumberjack match for the CCW Tag Team belts in the main event.

This really got my attention because I don’t think I have ever seen or heard of a lumberjack match like this. I think lumberjack matches are pretty cool, as well as aggressive, but this one I’m sure is going to be something special! The wrestlers in this match are going to be CCW Champions Dok Rivers and Shane Mclane VS. Ryan O’Reily and Sean Allen.

I’ve very disappointed that Miami, FL isn’t closer to me because I would love to see this match! But I will miss it but I hope to make it to a couple CCW shows later in the year! This match is going to be on Saturday March 26,2005 at the Coral Springs Gym. For ticket information call 954-474-4621 or check out CCW’S Website!

Some of the other matches on the card are Tommy Vandal VS. “RainMan” Johnny Evens, Bad Dog Bullock VS. Bad Boy Ray and a special appearance by TNA’S Team Trinity Phi Delta Slam! It is defiantly going to be an incredible night out for the whole family!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home