Pro Wrestling Impact

Pro wrestling coverage of TNA, WWE, and Independent Feds

Friday, March 25, 2005

Hawks Nest

Rumor has it an unnamed someone is going to challenge Muhammed Hassan at WrestleMania. Here are the canidades...Stone Cold, Rowdy Roddy Piper, HBK, I even saw one web site claim HHH was going to use it for a face turn and finally my pick - Hulk Hogan. Yes he's over the hill, Yes he needs to retire, but you have to admit deep down you know you want to see that flag waving hero The Immortal Hulk Hogan whoop his tail. Just to remind you of a time when wrestling was great. Let's hope they do this right.

Next item, does anyone really care that Trish and some other chick are wrestling? Unless they both strip naked and have a bottle of baby oil on a poll match no one really cares. Also I vote for JBL to keep the belt for at least another 6 months. Man he's been a great champ.

Last but not least lets talk about one of my greatest ideas. The money in the bank match has the oppurtunty to steal the show. He's how to do it and I can't beleive I am going to say this, but everyone wants Batista to beat HHH. But how about this twist, HHH beats Batista then the winner of the money in the bank match (Jericho) quickly challenges HHH for the title and beats him for the belt. This equals awesome twist and a new angle that has never been done (unless you count Hogan vs Yoko) but even that match was predictable. Well thats what I think how about you?

Till then Fly Straight
Hawk

Tags: , , , .

1 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Fab said...

I hear you brother... now I want your WM 21 predictions... Let us know. Until then pursue happiness, as it easy to find.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home