Pro Wrestling Impact

Pro wrestling coverage of TNA, WWE, and Independent Feds

Sunday, April 10, 2005

New Things At TNA

While I was in TNA'S official site looking to see what was new, I went into their merchandise section. They have some awesome new items that you should check out.

They have a new DVD and another new one coming out next month. I plan to purchase both. The one that is out now is December's PPV Turning Point on DVD. As you all remember this is the one with the incredible cage match between AMW and XXX. Where Elix "Primetime" Skipper walked the top of the cage.

I really like the way TNA is putting all of their PPV'S on DVD. I think it is a great addition to any fans DVD collection. As soon as it is available at the tapings I will be getting it to review.

The second of their new DVD'S is Nevermore the Best of Raven. This DVD will be released in April. This will be the first of their DVD'S that I will be purchasing that focuses on one particular wrestler. Since Raven is such an interesting wrestler, I look forward to seeing this DVD. Plus he is one of my favorite wrestlers.

TNA also has a new Liquidblue shirt. It's a must have for any 3LK fan. Like all the Liquidblue shirts it's a little more than the other shirts TNA carries but is well worth it. I was a little disappointed that 3LK'S picture was not on this shirt.

One of the coolest items for children of all ages is the TNA Action Figures. These will be on sale all across the country. Starting in June. The first ones to go on sale will be AJ Styles, Jeff Jarrett, Abyss, and Raven. Each action figure comes with a different weapon such as a chair, chains, and guitar.

They will also have a 6-sided wrestling ring. I didn't a date for when the ring goes on sale but I am sure it will coincide with the release of the first set of action figures.

In the fall of this year they will release the second series of action figures as well as twin packs. These will also come with weapons. The second series is "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels, Ron "The Truth" Killings, Sharkboy, and Jeff Hardy. The twin packs will be AMW (Chris Harris and James Storm) and 3LK (BG James and Konnan).

All in all you are really getting a good selection of wrestlers to start out with.

I am really looking forward to see what new and exciting products TNA will have for us in the future.

Tags: , , , .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home