Pro Wrestling Impact

Pro wrestling coverage of TNA, WWE, and Independent Feds

Monday, April 11, 2005

WWE News

According to WWE.com Rhyno and Matt Hardy have been released. WWE also wishes them the best of luck in all future endeavors.

Now I have been hearing rumors regarding the release of Matt Hardy for sometime now. It really rises the question what is next for these two athletes? I mean there really aren’t a lot of choices, since WWE tries to monopolize every aspect of wrestling, but there is a shining light out there for them besides joining up with an indy federation. They can try to join forces with TNA.

Both would be a great addition to TNA. Now even though I am no fan of Jeff Hardy I think that Matt would be a great asset. For many reasons, the first one being his strong fan base that he would bring with him. Secondly I’m sure most people would rather watch the Hardy Boyz tag team than just watching Jeff any more.

Jeff has lost most of his touch now occasionally you will see a glimmer of the fine athlete he used to be. But that is mostly gone be it from injuries, drugs, or what ever it just isn’t there like it was and I think if Matt was by his side again maybe that will get Jeff back on track! The third reason is maybe with Matt and Jeff as a tag team we’ll get to see some serious X-Division tag team action. Getting Jeff out of singles wrestling with guys twice his size, such as Abyss.

Now Rhyno on the other hand he could take on the likes of Abyss with out any problem! He would be any other huge brawling wrestler for TNA to add to their roster! I don’t know about everyone else but I am getting bored with Abyss always wrestling someone half his size in either a squash match or the wrestler just gets a lucky win!

The only one that really seems to give Abyss a run for his money is Raven. But you can only watch two wrestlers fight so many times before it gets old. So this would be a new fresh feud for Abyss.

I look forward to seeing what happens with these two fine athletes in the coming months. I wish them the best of luck and I hope to see them on TNA. If not I wish them both the best of luck in whatever the future may bring them!


Tags: , , , ,, .

2 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pro Wrestling Impact. I had to come over from Wayne's Derby World to comment on the state of womens wrestling in the WWE. With the release of Molly Holly and another Diva Search starting , Is this going to be the end of matches. I like the models but I don't think they should be wrestling if they don't know how to. April Hunter, Alexis Laree, Christine Ricci would be fine addtions to the roster. The WWE should have both. Have your Diva Contests and Let's see Womens Wrestling again. Thanks Rollerfan

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Thanks for the comment Rollerfan. I have to agree with you ladies wrestling has been in a poor state for sometime now. Your only real hope in my opinion to see a good ladies match is at indy wrestling. They have some great talent and they use it the way they should. Such as Luna Vachon and Lexie F.
Thanks,
Heather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home