Pro Wrestling Impact

Pro wrestling coverage of TNA, WWE, and Independent Feds

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Hawks Nest

Very quickly after my euphoria ended about HHH tapping out I realized something. They mentioned Beniot's injury too much during that match and then suddenly it hit me, they are going to say Beniot is unable to compete in the tournament and HHH gets to take his place. It was still a beautiful thing to see HHH tap out though.

Now lets talk Backlash. Holy unlikely heroes !!!!!! I have been a Hurricane mark for long time now and been very vocal in my opinion that he should be on Smackdown with the rest of the cruiserweights, but I offer my congrats to the heroes on their win. Why is Tomko still on TV? Why was Captain Charisma not wrestling? Was I the only one that thought the Jericho vs. Shelton match could have been better. Don't get me wrong it wasn't the worst match of the night, I just thought with as much talent that was in the ring they would have had the match of the year. Hey Edge's push continues (yawn), 5 years ago I would have called you a liar if you told me Christian would have a better gimmick or career than Edge.

My how times change. Chris Masters beat some guy.....girl??? in the Master lock challenge. Who cares. So help me this angle better be going somewhere and not be like the Angle Challenge. Rumor has it that this may be Mark Henry's opening to come back in, I hope not. Kane still seems stale, put the mask back on him. I wonder how many "1 more matches" Hogan has left in him? ECW (oh My God!!!) is coming back for 1 night (MIKE REJOICE) and I hope they do this right. Draft time is getting closer, feel free to voice your opinions on it. I want to hear what you all have to say. Well that's what I think how about you?


Till then fly straight !!
HAWK

Tags: , , , .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home