Pro Wrestling Impact

Pro wrestling coverage of TNA, WWE, and Independent Feds

Friday, May 13, 2005

In My Oppinion

In light of recent events in the wrestling world I feel that I need to say my piece about it. As we all know Chris Candido past way. It is a very sad for wrestling fans around the world. Many of us have had the opportunity to meet him and/or see him live at a wrestling event.

But as much as we are saddened by his untimely demise his family and close friends are hurting so much more than we are! We all need to keep that in mind.

I find it disgusting that we need to speculate, spread rumors, and attack people that are trying to recover from their loss in order to heal enough to be able to move on.

First there was this big talk of some conspiracy that all the details of his death weren’t released. That maybe his death, was caused by something else. Well, I say even if there was more to his death it isn’t any of our business or they would have told us.

But from what the reports state whether it was a blood clot or a staph infection it was one of those things that happen sometimes. Which is what makes it even sadder that there wasn’t anything that could be done about it.

But the thing that I find most disturbing is that people need to attack Chris’s long time girlfriend Tammy Lynn Sytch!

She is going through a lot right now and all people can do is attack her. She was hospitalized over it. The official statement is that Tammy had a slight nervous break down but of course everyone is speculating that she was hospitalized due to drug use.

Well, you know what people!? Either way it is really none of our business if it was they would tell us! But we all need to step back and think about things before we start speculating on what is going on in some one else’s life. You know the old saying you don’t know what it’s like until you walk a mile in someone else’s shoes, well that is true.

Think about how you would feel if you lost your boyfriend/girlfriend the way she did. How would you feel? I know if I lost the man I loved it would tear me up inside! So if I were hospitalized because of it I know I wouldn’t want people speculating about me.

SO next time before you start to come to your own conclusions about something think about how you would feel if you were in their place!

I’m going to stop lecturing now and step off my soapbox for the time being but we really need to take a look at how we treat other people. It may just improve the way you feel about yourself and life in general.


Tags: , , , .

4 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Jim said...

I read your article and have to agree with you 100%. Great article.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Thank You!
Hugs,
Heather

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous ingrown hair said...

Hi He her, Out surfing for information on treatment for boils & happened upon your site. While In My Oppinion wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

 
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Scott Arthur Edwards said...

Dear friends, here is a really cool site that gives you a lot of FREE information that you can really use. Get FREE Daily and Weekly Foreign Exchange Outlook, Rates, Trends and Currency Shifts. Click here: FOREX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home