Pro Wrestling Impact

Pro wrestling coverage of TNA, WWE, and Independent Feds

Friday, June 24, 2005

Joe’s Journal part 2

Well I know it’s been a while since I’ve updated about my accomplishments
and failures. Okay to start out I’ve come a long way since day one. Last night
I had my first match in the training arena. It was 4 teams. Everyone men on the
teams were against everyone. Altogether I was in the match for 30 mins. After that I took a breather.

Then I was in the ring and training with a guy named Ricky who has been to the big times. He taped some matches with Velocity. He taught me a little bit more about physiology. After that he and I trained up a little more. I would give him a few things and he switch it up tell me the few ways of getting in something or getting out of something.

After that I was in the ring with a guy named Erin and he was able to show me a few things. We learned a feeding drill with the guys. He and I added some stuff into it. We would start by locking up and I would give him a boot. I would shoot him into the ropes and give him a shoulder block.

He would then feed up to me and I would shoot him into the ropes again. I would clothesline him and he would feed up and I would body slam him. He would get up and I would give him a boot and then DDT. I would cover him and he kicked out, after that he did the same thing but in the end he would give me a hellacious clothesline.

He would pin me and we would be done, after that I went home and I was sore but feeling good. Now this will be my last installment until after next week. Cause I’ll be working Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday. But I will try to get in. Until next time, stay safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home