Pro Wrestling Impact

Pro wrestling coverage of TNA, WWE, and Independent Feds

Friday, June 24, 2005

TRINITY MAKES FIRST PUBLIC STATEMENT SINCE REQUESTING HER TNA RELEASE

By: Voice of Wrestling
6/23/2005 2:48:01 PM

Trinity said the following on VoiceofWrestling.com's message board yesterday:

"Whoooaa, a lot going on while I've been gone. Well let me just squash the bullsh!t first. I did not miss Tuesday's (TNA) taping due to hangin' out. First off, I would never blow off work for any reason, so that was not true. After the PPV, I was no longer needed, and yes, I'm sure that had to do with me asking for my release. Unfortunately, I'm going to hold off talking about anything else pertaining to this issue right now, due to, the way things get way out of hand on the internet and message boards. I am still doing business for myself right now so there is nothing to be said right now to what's going on.

It is very interesting to hear all your comments on what you think of both companies and where you see women and myself going and doing. I do want to thank everyone for their support through everything.

Thanks
Much love and appreciation

Trinity

To Visit the Message Boards: Click Here!


Tags: , , , .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home