Pro Wrestling Impact

Pro wrestling coverage of TNA, WWE, and Independent Feds

Friday, July 08, 2005

JIMMY HART SELLING THE "LOST" EPISODES OF THE XWF STARRING CURRENT WWE SUPERSTAR, HULK HOGAN

Credit: By: xwfdvd.com
7/7/2005 9:08:51 PM

“LOST” XWF SHOWS FINALLY AVAILABLE ON DVD

One year ago, after nearly three years in limbo, Jimmy Hart acquired the rights and chattels to the XWF for $100,000. In addition to the ten one hour episodes that were filmed at Universal Studios in 2001, he obtained the ring, the belts and a mountain of behind the scenes footage and interviews. He was determined that although the XWF wasn’t ever given the chance it deserved, he would persevere and make sure that somehow the fans would finally get a chance to see what so many worked so long and hard to produce. Now that time is here.

On Sunday night, July 10, during “Hogan Knows Best” on VH-1 (check listings for times), fans will get their first opportunity to order the first 3 DVD set in the series along with details on how to win a day with Hulk Hogan.

A special website www.xwfdvd.com and order hotline 1-800-882-9927 are now live and standing by to take your orders.

This is your chance to see the company that first had the vision to mix the legends of the past with the stars of today and tomorrow and provide an all-action mix of hard-hitting heavyweight and high-flying cruiserweight action in a fun, family-friendly environment. You will be reminded why you first became a wrestling fan.

Written by Colin Bowman and produced by Jimmy Hart, Brian Knobs and Greg Valentine, these DVDs feature some of the best known names in professional wrestling: Hulk Hogan; Curt Hennig; The Road Warriors. Hall of Famers: Rowdy Roddy Piper; Bobby “The Brain” Heenan; “Superfly” Jimmy Snuka; along with Christopher Daniels, AJ Styles, Rena Mero, Johnny B. Badd, Buff Bagwell, Mean Gene Okerlund and many more.

The DVDs are being released through The Durand Group, which provides integrated services including design, media replication, product assembly, inventory management, distribution, fulfillment and customer service for such clients as Tae BO, Jeff Gordon, Citibank, MTV, Outdoor Channel, Saturn, GMC Trucks, MorningStar Entertainment, Smith-Barney and Home Depot with direct retail ties to WalMart and QVC.. They can be contacted at 1-800-759-1841.

For any further information or media requests please contact info@xwfwrestling.tv.



Tags: , , , .

5 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger Nosey said...

I nice blog I have one too Horse racing tips galorefree horse racing game

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Help me Dude, I'm lost.

I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw Elvis in the supermarket yesterday.

No honest really, he was right there in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender".

He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a shiny, new plasmatv to go with that blue suede sofa of yours.

But Elvis said I, In the Ghetto nobody has a plasma tv .

Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger then I'm gonna go home and ask Michael Jackson to come round and watch that waaaay cool surfing scene in Apocalypse Now on my new plasma tv .

And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . .

"You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on "

Strange day or what? :-)

 
At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Misspelled auction search engine. Great bargains to be found

Misspelledauctions.com


Great site -

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger diskfaktory said...

You have lovely blog here. Do yuo have any experiences about cd city duplication kansas. I have a web site needs little bit help, cd city duplication kansas

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger kleinoooo said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a investor lead site. It pretty much covers Internet generated leads: annuities leads, LTC leads, mutual funds, insurance leads, etc..

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home