Pro Wrestling Impact

Pro wrestling coverage of TNA, WWE, and Independent Feds

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Telling It Likt It Is....By John-Michael Newton

Telling It Like It Is....By John-Michael Newton.

This Week: The ABORTION that is WWE.

I am not going to go in-depth in this column. That is because I watched RAW for only 4 minutes. FOUR FREAKING MINUTES!!!! Why you ask? Because The show was pure unadulterated crap!!! Starting off the show, we have the bona-fide retard Eugene winning the gold medal from Kurt Angle. Then the stupid tag match with two gay guys and one gay midget against Viscera and Cholaris....which I think means "I am part of a stupid storyline". I did not even waste my time watching the Cena-Jericho concert.

The bottom line is that WWE has reached the bottom of the barrel. I thought last week was the new low when Chavo Guerrero comes out as a racist character named Kieran White. Nice job Vince. Nice to stir a little racism into your shows.....You pig!! WWE cannot pull a good SEGMENT out of their asses anymore.

You know what? I take back every bad thing I ever said about Jeff Jarrett. Forget what I said about him being a horrible champ. Forget anything I said about him being lame. Forget whatever I said about TNA needing to forget it is 1996. At LEAST Jarrett would never stoop to having his company put out drivel like this. I would rather go through 5 hours of Trinity's screaming and Jarrett's promos than have to watch crap like the WWE put on this past week. Vince, we get your freaking point. You are the only major company now, and have been for 4 years. We have gotten it through our collective thick skulls. Now can you stop putting crap like this week's show on? I am shuddering to think how bad Crapdown will be. I will not be surprised if I hear Eddie's secret was "Miller Lite DOES have Less carbs then Bud Light"

WWE should be absolutely ashamed of the horrible shows they have been putting out as of late. That is all I have to say. I am sure a lot of you agree. Take Care and Be Well

JMN


Tags: , , , .

3 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you a Wrestling Fan? Join us at DiscussWrestling.Com

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Wrestling Fans - Join us now at DiscussWrestling.Com! Its a new forum so we are seeking some wrestling fans to become moderators! PM Paul on the forum if interested!

 
At 5:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like Wrestling? Visit Us at DiscussWrestling.Com - Forums, News, Directory and More!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home